From Stryn's test wiki
- 11.9.2014 --> Stryn's test wiki has been installed!
- 12.9.2014 --> Changed ugly default url from http://stryn.hol.es/w/index.php?title=Toiminnot:Tuoreet_muutokset to http://stryn.hol.es/wiki/Toiminnot:Tuoreet_muutokset per https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Short_URL and http://shorturls.redwerks.org/
- 13.9.2014 --> I made some configuration changes to
.htaccess, so that http://stryn.hol.es/ doesn't redirect to this wiki
- 15.9.2014 --> Added Extension:CheckUser
- 31.7.2015 --> Extension:WikiEditor enabled as default
- 1.8.2015 --> Logo of the Wiki was finally fixed as per the instructions at https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:FAQ#How_do_I_change_the_logo.3F. The older logo was too big so it didn't fit for its space.
- 15.6.2016 --> Changed some settings so only me as an admin can see some not-yet-ready pages per instructions at http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18255768/how-to-deny-access-to-all-pages-and-allow-only-for-certain-on-wiki
- 13.7.2016 --> I changed the webhost and servers got changed as well. So I had to move the old stuff to the new servers. https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Moving_a_wiki was helpful.
- 19.9.2017 --> Updated from old MediaWiki version to 1.29.1. I made a clean install and now trying to get old pages, settings etc back